Big help from your small but mighty credit union.
Sure, Mills42 is small in comparison to many other financial institutions, but we’ve got some big connections that help our members build from here every day. In fact, our partnerships offer some very special services that many financial institutions just don’t have, such as:
- More Than Wheels—A non-profit organization that can assist you in getting a reliable, fuel-efficient vehicle, if you’ve had past credit problems or have been previously denied for a vehicle loan.
- NADA Guides—The most comprehensive vehicle purchasing resource for anyone buying or selling a new or used vehicle.
- Mass Save HEAT Loan—An easy way to get a 0.00% loan up to $15,000 with a seven-year term when making qualified energy-efficient improvements to your home.
- Members Mortgage—A provider of mortgage services dedicated to helping New England-based credit unions provide the most convenient and cost-effective home loan programs for their members.
Budget & Credit Tools
- Money Management International—A non-profit organization dedicated to helping members get out of debt through financial education, creation of an action plan and ongoing debt management.
- AnnualCreditReport.com—The official site to annually obtain a free copy of your credit report from each of the three credit reporting agencies.
- Understanding Your FICO® Score—A complete guide on the importance of your credit score and what you can do to improve/maintain it.
Developing partnerships like the ones above is just one of the many ways Mills42 works hard to help you reach your financial goals. If you’ve ever got any questions or suggestions on how we can serve you better, give us a call or stop by the branch.
Not a member yet? We’ll take care of that for you as you’re opening your account or taking out a loan. If you want to get a jump-start, enroll online or just give us a call at 978.328.5100. We’ll be happy to help you build from here.