Why should you team up with Mills42? For one thing, we’re dedicated to the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” In other words, if you’ve been turned down for a loan at another financial institution, we’ll dig deeper to help you find a solution. If we can’t offer you a loan right away, we’ll tell you how you can get qualified and then work with you to make it happen. Or if you’re just looking for better ways to save money, we’ve got several unique savings programs that will do the trick. We’ll even take the time to review your goals versus your finances with you. Whether it’s through creating a budget, refinancing loans and/or other creative ideas, we’ll find ways to help you reach those goals, and then some.
By the way, you’re not just a member of Mills42; you’re also an owner. Every member has an equal say in how we conduct business, no matter how much or how little you have on deposit.
Finally, we do our best to offer you the lowest rates on loans and the best returns on investments, without having to pay a lot of fees that other financial institutions charge you just for having a checking account or using your ATM card. We want your money to work for you. So here’s what you need to know:
There are many ways to qualify for membership at Mills42.
- 1. By community.
- You are eligible to join Mills42 if you live, work, worship or attend school in one of these communities.
- Lowell—entire city.
- Chelmsford—northern portion of the community.
- Tewksbury—western portion of the community.
- 2. By family relationship.
- Relatives of Mills42 members are eligible to join if they are a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild of a member. This includes stepchildren, stepparents, stepsiblings and adopted children.
- 3. By organization to which you are a member.
Not a member yet? We’ll take care of that for you as you’re opening your account or taking out a loan. If you want to get a jump-start, enroll online or just give us a call at 978.328.5100. We’ll be happy to help you build from here.
View our Membership and Account Agreement here.